FULLY LEASED FREESTANDING INVESTMENT
- Building: 1,050m²
Ray White Commercial are pleased to present 100 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley to the market via Expressions of Interest.
Occupying a prominent corner position, the fully leased investment with development upside is ideally located in the heart of the rapidly transforming Fortitude Valley and is just 1.2km* from the Brisbane CBD and within 1km of Brisbane's tunnel junction consisting of the Inner City Bypass, AirPort Link Tunnel, CLEM7 and Legacy Way providing direct access to Brisbane's major arterial network.
This modern contemporary two level, freestanding asset offers outstanding flexibility and is suitable to investors, developers and owner occupiers. This property has a current development approval for additional floor space plus zoning that accommodates higher density mixed-use redevelopment.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- 1,050sqm* dual tenanted office building over two (2) levels
- 1,162sqm* rectangular site with over 36m* frontage to Brunswick Street & 27m* frontage to Amelia Street
- Fully leased returning $435,629p.a.* Net income
- 3.7* year WALE (as at 01/08/2017)
- Leases feature 4% and 3.5% fixed annual increases
- Development approval for an easily constructed additional 482sqm* of floor space
- Mixed Use (Inner City) Zoning providing multi-storey development upside
- Eighteen 18* onsite car spaces (1:58)
- Significant depreciation benefits
- Immediate access to local amenities including train station, hospital, major transport interchange, bars/clubs/restaurants, boutique shopping, etc
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 5PM on FRIDAY 6th OCTOBER 2017 (AEST)
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Inspections and access to a comprehensive due diligence package is available via the Exclusive Marketing agents Jared Doyle or Jack Gwyn or Ray White Commercial TradeCoast.
Qpp-mu1 ? Mixed Use (Inner City) Zone
Offices, Retail, Showrooms/Bulky Goods